Thank you for joining the Forever Loved: Eve’s Story launch team!
I’m excited to have you on board!
What to do next:
1. Check your inbox for your launch team confirmation email. If it’s not in your inbox check your promotions/spam (and mark the email as not promotions/spam so that future emails reach you). Contact me here if you don’t receive the email.
2. Download your free eBook Forever Loved: Eve’s Story. The link is in your confirmation email.
3. Join the Launch Team Facebook Group: Click here to be taken to the group, then click the join button. (No worries if you don’t have FB. I’ll be in touch via email.)
4. Look out for future emails/FB posts with information on how, when and where to share Forever Loved: Eve’s Story.
5. Keep scrolling for information and resources to help you share Forever Loved: Eve’s Story.
– Now: Download your free eBook (link in confirmation email).
– Now: Join the Launch Team Facebook Group. Click here.
– Before Friday 23rd February: Read Forever Loved: Eve’s Story.
– Leading up to Tuesday 27th February: Share Coming Soon! book information, and the Valentine’s Forever Loved Book Giveaway. I’ll let you know what, when and how!
– Tuesday 27th February: Official publish date of Forever Loved: Eve’s Story.
– Tuesday 27th February – Saturday 3rd March: Launch week. Share the book in different ways during the week. I’ll provide ideas each day.
– Saturday 3rd March: Book Launch Party. You are invited! Details to come.
– Ongoing: Keep sharing Forever Loved: Eve’s Story (if you’d like to continue being involved).
Forever Loved: Eve’s Story Links
The following are links you can use to share Forever Loved: Eve’s Story with others. Cut and paste the links into emails/social media, or visit the actual pages and use the social sharing buttons.
Forever Loved: Eve’s Story Coming Soon page: https://joannamaychee.com/forever-loved-eves-story/
Forever Loved: Eve’s Story Sales page: https://joannamaychee.com/forever-loved-eves-story/
Free sample devotional (with excerpts from Forever Loved: Eve’s Story): http://mumskidsjesus.com/3-things-about-eve-devotional/
Facebook Live video of me opening and seeing my book for the first time: https://www.facebook.com/joannamchee/videos/1796040850407981/
And, if you know anyone else who’d like to join this book launch team, you can direct them to: https://joannamaychee.com/join-launch-team/
Forever Loved: Eve’s Story Images
Feel free to use any of the images below. (I will also share images and banners in the FB group, so you will be able to share directly from FB.)
Instructions: Right click on any image and ‘Save image as…’ to save a copy to your device. Upload image to social media or your blog.
Forever Loved: Eve’s Story Descriptions
Feel free to cut and paste any of the descriptive pieces below, or parts of them, when sharing Forever Loved: Eve’s Story:
From the back cover blurb:
Eve. First woman. First to be tempted. First to sin.
But what if there were more to her story than that?
Forever Loved: Eve’s Story is the story of Father and daughter, as told by Eve. It is a story of preciousness and beauty, of tender love and grace. Through Eve, God reveals his Father heart of love for you, his precious daughter. He whispers to you now, and calls you closer.
Forever Loved: Eves’s Story includes:
My Story: The author’s personal story of encountering God as Father
Eve’s Story: A beautifully creative and imaginative retelling of the Bible story of Eve
Your Story: Encouragement and prayers to take you deeper into God’s presence
Alternative book description:
Forever Loved: Eve’s Story is the story of Father and daughter, as told by Eve. It is the story of a love so deep, so passionate, so beautiful, it pursues Eve even in her darkest moment, lavishing forgiveness, life and hope on her. It is the story of the Father’s heart for you, his precious daughter. He whispers to you now and calls you closer.
Other descriptive phrases:
Experience Eve’s story anew. Discover just how loved you are!
The story of Father and daughter, as told by Eve.
A revelation of the Father’s love for women.
An encounter with the Father love of God.
You may also quote short passages from the actual book, as long as you provide the following attribution: ‘From the book Forever Loved: Eve’s Story by Joanna May Chee’
Cut and paste whatever you want of it! This bio is most suited for official reviews/blog posts. If you’re sharing informally with friends, or know me personally, then feel free to write something less formal.
Joanna May Chee gets excited about God! She loves to write, and is often awake in the night with a million ideas for her next book or project. It is her heart to encourage and equip women to love their families and meet with God. Joanna blogs at JoannaMayChee.com and MumsKidsJesus.com, where her blog posts, free resources and courses are a source of encouragement and inspiration to women around the world. Joanna, her husband, and four children have lived and ministered in Malaysia, Bosnia and Turkey, and are now settled near London. Connect with Joanna: Facebook.com/JoannaMayChee | Facebook.com/MumsKidsJesus | Pinterest.co.uk/MumsKidsJesus