My dear daughter,
You are so beautiful. I can’t keep my eyes off you.
I am with you in your going out, and your coming in.
I hold you in my arms and sing my melody over you, a melody of peace, and joy, and rest.
My treasured daughter, I can’t stop thinking about you! My thoughts about you outnumber the grains of sand on the seashore. Precious thoughts. Lovely thoughts.
You are mine. I will never let you go.
Did you know I’ve been thinking about you from before all time? I chose you to be you before the world began. I planned in intricate detail how I was going to make you, the gifts I was going to give you, the beauty I was going to place in you. I was so excited to begin creating you! I knit you together in your mother’s womb. I designed every part of your body. I watched in wonder as you grew.
I make no mistakes. You are perfect. I am in love with you.
Precious daughter, come to me. Rest in me. I want to share my heart with you.
You are so special.
You are my treasure.
I love you with an everlasting love. You are mine forever.
With love words cannot express,
Your Father God
… with thoughts from Psalm 139
Suggestions to receive God’s love:
- Read God’s love letter to you several times
- Soak in all God speaks to you
- Ask God ‘What lie/s have I believed about myself?’
- Ask God ‘What truth/s do you have for me?’
- Read Psalm 139. Write out truths God speaks to you.
- Speak these truths out over the next few days (and months to come). Receive them into your heart.
Yes, you can pin this post!